Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Atlantis Revelation by Thomas Greanias

About the book: Beneath the city of God,  a centuries-old secret awaits.  And every power on earth wants it.

The adventure begins with the wreckage of a sunken Nazi submarine and a shocking legacy of Hitler's quest for Atlantis. Archaeologist Conrad Yeats discovers in the ruins of the Third Reich the key to an ancient conspiracy that reaches the highest levels of every major government. Suddenly Yeats is plunged into a deadly race across the Mediterranean, hunted by the assassins of an international organization that will stop at nothing to ignite global Armageddon and revive an empire. And only Serena Serghetti, the beautiful Vatican linguist he loved and lost, can help him save the world from the Atlantis Revelation.

First line: Conrad Yeats started having second thoughts as soon as they anchored over the discovery.


My Thoughts: I'm usually a sucker for this kind of action adventure story but for me this one was ...... just ok. I never became invested in the characters or the plot. Scott Brick was the narrator for this book.  I've always enjoyed his narration and have listened to him read many books. He did a great job here.

1 comment:

randy said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com