Saturday, August 9, 2008

Deja Demon by Julie Kenner

Library book
Deja Demon: The Days and Nights of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom
If the title doesn't sell you perhaps the blurb on the front cover will:
Saving The Suburbs From Evil - One Fiend At A Time...
These things would have sold me even if I hadn't already read the rest of the series and liked it!
My thoughts: I enjoyed reading the further adventures of Kate the demon killing soccer mom. Working with the husband she thought to be dead, they face a threat from their past. Two demons they vanquished working together (an oddity in this world) for revenge and control. Juggling church responsibilities, her toddler and 14 year old daughter as well as her current husband (the father of the toddler) she finds it all a bit much.

1 comment:

Agnieszka Tatera said...

Sounds cool :) Enjoy your reading!

Thanks for the nice comment under my 888 challenge list! And nice words about my review of "Crime and Punishment". Yesterday I finished another challenge book, totally different than this one. And I just finished my review some minutes ago.