Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly


I've read a few of Connelly's novels from the Harry Bosch series and have never been disappointed. This is the first book in the Mickey Haller series. Haller is a defense lawyer that works out of his car, a Lincoln Town Car. Thus the title.I did not find Mickey to be very at first I guess because he was drawn of such a manipulator of the system. At the end I liked him better as his character outside of his job was so well developed.

The story moved right along with little if any fluff or filler. I quite enjoyed this one and plan to read more in this series.

About the book
Michael Connelly
Connelly's series in order

1 comment:

Teddyree said...

I've read a few of Connelly's Bosch series and really enjoyed them but havent made a start on the Mickey Haller series. I do like them to be 'fluff free' so thanks for the heads up!