Monday, March 17, 2008

Blasphemy by Douglas Preston



I listened to this one this weekend on my iPod while I was painting and redoing the little bathroom.

This is the story of a group of researchers at the new US government financed $40 billion particle accelerator called isabella, located on an Arizona reservation leased from the Navajos. They are there to recreate conditions just after the Big Bang. When the accelerator fails to get on-line as quickly as expected, the Feds send in Wyman Ford under cover to investigate. He finds that the group is covering up a glitch. The book moves really fast.

I didn't like that once again christians are written in as idiots and this time as murdering idiots. I'm going to have to read up on Douglas Prestion to see what he believes about God. Does he think science is God? 3 to 4

No comments: