Saturday, March 8, 2008

Double Cross by James Patterson

library book
I am a fan of the Alex Cross books, so I enjoyed this instalment. With that said I don't think it was one of Patterson's best, it seemed to be just a stepping stone to the next book.


In this book Alex confronts two serial killers, his old partner Kyle Craig (Mastermind) and DCAK (D.C. Audience Killer.) Kyle escapes from a maximum security prison and goes after Cross. I expect to see him in the next book. DCAK kills people in very showy, horrendous, public ways for attention.

If you are an Alex Cross fan don't miss this. If you haven't read any Cross books before, don't start with this one, I don't think it is up to par with the others. 3

1 comment:

Kathryn and Ari said...

You have great taste in books! I love the way that you mix genre books with the classics: I've had it with the fiction/literature distinctions of years past. Good stuff is good stuff.